“The TN of today is far removed from the TN I knew when I attended. I was one of not many girls whereas now the split between boys and girls is much more even. In answer to why we have chosen TN for our children, I would say that our children are very different to one another in their character and in their interests. That Terra Nova’s teachers know my children so well and are able to draw out both their individual strengths and support their weaknesses impresses me hugely.” Mrs White – Veterinary Imager / Mr White – Sculptor
Children benefit from specialist subject teaching in French, Music, Forest School, Swimming, Rhythm Time & Dance. Ballet lessons are also available.
Our teachers are 100% committed to ensuring your child is happy, well cared for and safe. We also believe that the stunning setting of our school inspires our pupils and allows them to flourish.
Click here to see out Reception timetable
- 2 form entry, maximum of 18 per form
- 1 Teacher & 1 Teaching Assistant per form
- Pupils’ ages: 4&5 years of age
- Hours: 8.15am – 3.30pm + After school clubs & care until 6pm + holiday clubs
- Maximum of 18 children per class (2 remaining places currently available)
We offer your child:
- a unique educational experience where each child’s individuality is recognised, nurtured and celebrated.
- extensive opportunities for your child’s whole character and of course, their academic ability, to develop.
- the chance to be a part of a school community that places the greatest of emphasis on: truthfulness, kindness, respect, perseverance and patience.
Individual attention and personalised learning tailored to each and every pupil, leading to inspirational outcomes.
A proud heritage steeped in traditional values with a thoroughly modern approach and delivery.
2½ to 13 years
Seamless transition, specialist teaching, leadership opportunities, all-round nurture and outstanding pastoral care.
Makerspace, The Hub, 32 Acres, Shooting Range, Swimming Pool. Stunning facilities in a beautiful environment.
French, Spanish, German and Latin, taught by experts in the knowledge and understanding of second language learning.
Write up by Annabel Anderson, Speech & Drama teacher A number of children took the LAMDA exams in March 2019, when we had an external examiner visiting Terra Nova for the day. Pupils took exams in Verse and Prose and Acting. Outstanding results were achieved,...read more
Congratulations to the Terra Nova equestrian team; Lily, Rose, Francesca & Lochlan who all qualified for the NSEA Regional Finals today being placed 1st and 2nd in their team classes. To see more: view the video below. ...read more
Write up by Mrs Annabel Anderson, Terra Nova's Speech & Drama teacher. What a lovely time we had this year at the Alderley Edge Festival. I was immensely proud of all those who took part with wonderful team spirit, friendliness and excellent behaviour from Terra...read more