Facts about our Reception:
- 2 form entry, maximum of 18 per form
- 1 Teacher & 1 Teaching Assistant per form
- Pupils’ ages: 4&5 years of age
- Hours: 8.15am – 3.30pm + After school clubs & care until 6pm + holiday clubs
- Maximum of 18 children per class (2 remaining places currently available)
Children benefit from specialist subject teaching in French, Music, Forest School, Swimming, Rhythm Time & Dance. Ballet lessons are also available
“The TN of today is far removed from the TN I knew when I attended. I was one of not many girls whereas now the split between boys and girls is much more even. In answer to why we have chosen TN for our children, I would say that our children are very different to one another in their character and in their interests. That Terra Nova’s teachers know my children so well and are able to draw out both their individual strengths and support their weaknesses impresses me hugely.” Mrs White – Veterinary Imager / Mr White – Sculptor
Our teachers are 100% committed to ensuring your child is happy, well cared for and safe. We also believe that the stunning setting of our school inspires our pupils and allows them to flourish.
We offer your child:
- a unique educational experience where each child’s individuality is recognised, nurtured and celebrated.
- extensive opportunities for your child’s whole character and of course, their academic ability, to develop.
- the chance to be a part of a school community that places the greatest of emphasis on: truthfulness, kindness, respect, perseverance and patience.
Click here to see out Reception timetable
TN parents arrived at school for a 'welcome to the curriculum evening' on Thursday night. The evening was a chance for parents to meet their childrens' form tutors and to hear from their child's head of school. The teachers shared information about the forthcoming...read more
Terra Nova's Early Years pupils are so excited to be becoming like Old MacDonald and having their very own farm. The first members of the farm have arrived and the children are so delighted to have met the chickens and are busy caring for them and gathering their...read more
Terra Nova's biennial art and design technology exhibition opens on Thursday 5th October 2017 with a private view. Visitors to the exhibition are most welcome to come and view all of our current and past pupils' work. The exhibition continues from 6th October - 11th...read more