“The TN of today is far removed from the TN I knew when I attended. I was one of not many girls whereas now the split between boys and girls is much more even. In answer to why we have chosen TN for our children, I would say that our children are very different to one another in their character and in their interests. That Terra Nova’s teachers know my children so well and are able to draw out both their individual strengths and support their weaknesses impresses me hugely.” Mrs White – Veterinary Imager / Mr White – Sculptor
Children benefit from specialist subject teaching in French, Music, Forest School, Swimming, Rhythm Time & Dance. Ballet lessons are also available.
Our teachers are 100% committed to ensuring your child is happy, well cared for and safe. We also believe that the stunning setting of our school inspires our pupils and allows them to flourish.
Click here to see out Reception timetable
- 2 form entry, maximum of 18 per form
- 1 Teacher & 1 Teaching Assistant per form
- Pupils’ ages: 4&5 years of age
- Hours: 8.15am – 3.30pm + After school clubs & care until 6pm + holiday clubs
- Maximum of 18 children per class (2 remaining places currently available)
We offer your child:
- a unique educational experience where each child’s individuality is recognised, nurtured and celebrated.
- extensive opportunities for your child’s whole character and of course, their academic ability, to develop.
- the chance to be a part of a school community that places the greatest of emphasis on: truthfulness, kindness, respect, perseverance and patience.
Individual attention and personalised learning tailored to each and every pupil, leading to inspirational outcomes.
A proud heritage steeped in traditional values with a thoroughly modern approach and delivery.
2½ to 13 years
Seamless transition, specialist teaching, leadership opportunities, all-round nurture and outstanding pastoral care.
Makerspace, The Hub, 32 Acres, Shooting Range, Swimming Pool. Stunning facilities in a beautiful environment.
French, Spanish, German and Latin, taught by experts in the knowledge and understanding of second language learning.
On Thursday 6th September, a 'Welcome to the Curriculum' evening will take place at Terra Nova School. The aim of this event is to introduce parents and families to the curriculum the children will study in the next academic year. The format of the evening is as...read more
The Reception class attend dance lessons every Wednesday for half an hour. They start by warming up and then practice a special dance routine for the song. The children follow instructions well and have created a brilliant dance routine. Click here to see an example...read more
Team Terra Nova arrived to a glorious day at Shrewsbury School. In their 1st match, the boys showed early signs of great determination and teamwork beating Old Hall with a comfortable lead. Jack L impressed the referees early into the tournament and received the 1st...read more