- Flexible boarding is available from and inclusive of Monday – Friday nights
- There are 52 beds / 4 dormitories / 1 girls’ landing / 1 boys’ landing
- Children can board from Year 3 upwards
- Each boarding night there is 1 Teacher / 1 Matron & 4 Gap students on duty
- Boarding activities are varied to appeal to different ages
“I will be leaving Terra Nova for a day school but I’m glad I have had the chance to board. I like being able to play sport in the evenings with my friends and the Gap students.”
Gabriel Kinzelman, Head of Rugby
Years 3&4 tend to board on a Friday nights which are more like “sleepovers” the children participate in a fun boarding activity such as ice skating, nail art nights, water fights etc. For more information on boarding please see The Senior Preparatory School Boarding section.